- [Jan 29, 2016]2016 IEEE International Conference on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Call for Paper
- [Jan 28, 2016]4th Heidelberg Laureate Forum
- [Dec 22, 2015]3rd International Conference on Mountain Environment and Development (2nd Circular)
- [Dec 17, 2015]2nd Announcement of AOMATT 2016 Call for Papers
- [Nov 11, 2015]17th International Symposium on Spatial Data Handling
- [Oct 30, 2015]The 6th Cell Death & Disease Symposium on Tissue Microenvironment and Disease
- [Oct 23, 2015]Call for Outstanding Young Researchers in Mathematics and Computer Science!
- [Oct 21, 2015]The Annual Meeting of IABG Asian Division 2015: Asian Botanical Garden for the Next Gen...
- [Sep 11, 2015]8th International Workshop on Tropical Marine Environmental Changes
- [Aug 20, 2015]Final Program of the 13th China-Japan Symposium on Coal and C1 Chemistry
- [Jul 28, 2015]The 2nd Mississippi-Yangtze River Basins Symposium (MYRIBS)& the 2015 China Society of ...
- [Jul 21, 2015]The 5th International Symposium of Typhoon Sciences and Remote Sensing of the Indian Oc...
- [Jun 19, 2015]Fourth International Symposium on Frontiers of Magnetic Resonance
- [May 28, 2015]The 16th conference on Defects-Recognition, Imaging and Physics in Semiconductors (DRIP...
- [May 26, 2015]The Chinese Annual Astronomy/Astrophysics Meeting (First Announcement)
- [May 21, 2015]Black Hole Accretion and AGN Feedback
- [May 06, 2015]The 10th IAPR-TC15 Workshop on Graph-based Representations in Pattern Recognition (GbR2...
- [Apr 22, 2015]The 2nd SIBET International Symposium on Advanced Bio-Medical Diagnostics
- [Apr 15, 2015]3rd International Conference on Mountain Environment and Development (1st Circular)
- [Apr 03, 2015]Asian Fish Biodiversity Conference 2015 (AFBC 2015) & Special Symposium for the Chinese...
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)