- [Jan 11, 2017]18th International Conference on RF Superconductivity
- [Jan 10, 2017]The 21st Particles and Nuclei International Conference (PANIC2017)
- [Jan 10, 2017]The 8th Asian Forum for Accelerators and Detectors
- [Jan 06, 2017]ATBC Asia-Pacific Chapter Meeting 2017
- [Dec 29, 2016]2017 Queenstown Molecular Biology Meetings in Shanghai &The 9th National Forum on New T...
- [Dec 27, 2016]15th International Conference on Carbon(ICCDU XV)
- [Dec 06, 2016]International Conference on Technology and Instrumentation in Particle Physics'17 (TIPP...
- [Sep 15, 2016]2017 Queenstown Molecular Biology Meetings in Shanghai & The 9th National Forum on New ...
- [Aug 12, 2016]15th International Conference of International Association for Computer Methods and Adv...
- [Jul 15, 2016]15th International Conference on Nuclear Microprobe Technology and Applications
- [Jul 15, 2016]27th International Conference on Atomic Collisions in Solids (ICACS-27)
- [Jun 29, 2016]2nd International Workshop of Meteorological Science and Technology in Central Asia
- [Jun 17, 2016]Register now for Lecture Courses on Atmospheric Aerosol (Deadline: July 15, 2016)
- [Jun 17, 2016]Call for Papers：15th CTWF International Symposium on Atmospheric Aerosol (Deadline: Ju...
- [Jun 07, 2016]IABG Training Course Notice
- [Jun 02, 2016]Nature Conference on Viral Infection and Immune Response 2016
- [May 30, 2016]10th International Conference on Toxic Cyanobacteria
- [May 23, 2016]The 4th Asia-Oceania Algae Innovation Summit
- [May 19, 2016]The 1st Asia Pacific Conference on Postharvest Technology and Innovation for Agricultur...
- [May 10, 2016]The 12th International Symposium on Polymer Physics (PP’2016)
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)