- [Jun 01, 2010]The Fifth National Symposium on Ethnobotany, and The Fourth Asia-Pacific Forum on Ethno...
- [May 31, 2010]The 6th Cross-Strait Symposium on Thin Film Science and Technology
- [Jun 01, 2010]2010 Gansu-Jiangsu Symposium on the Application of Attapulgite Clay
- [May 31, 2010]The 6th OCPA Accelerator School
- [May 31, 2010]Symposium on Degradation, Restoration and Sustainable Management of Forest Ecosystems
- [May 28, 2010]9th International Marine Biotechnology Conference
- [Aug 16, 2010]4th International Workshop on Charm Physics
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)