- [Dec 31, 2011]Replication and Transcription Activator (RTA) of Murine Gammaherpesvirus 68 Binds to an...
- [Dec 31, 2011]Green Method for Fuel Ethanol Production from Sweet Sorghum Stalk
- [Dec 31, 2011]IPE Researchers Develop Novel Method to Synthesize CeO2 Nanospheres
- [Dec 30, 2011]Pure CeO2 and Doped-CeO2 with Tailored Oxygen Vacancies Exhibits ...
- [Dec 30, 2011]LICP Prepares Textured Diamond-like Carbon Composite Film for Water Lubrication
- [Dec 30, 2011]Researchers Prepare Antifouling Ultrafiltration Membranes by PAN-b-PEG Copolymers
- [Dec 29, 2011]Liquid Fuels Obtained from Coal Tar
- [Dec 28, 2011]Implementation of Rocky Desertification Control Improves Ecosystem Service Values
- [Dec 28, 2011]A New Male Sterile Type Identified from Radish
- [Dec 28, 2011]Species-genetic Diversity Correlations Differ in Natural and Disturbed Forest Tree Comm...
- [Dec 28, 2011]Technology Provides Potential for Improving Algal Harvesting
- [Dec 28, 2011]Co-overexpression of FIT with AtbHLH38 or AtbHLH39 Enhanced Cadmiu...
- [Dec 28, 2011]Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry Publishes Research in Physical Chemistry
- [Dec 28, 2011]New Science Findings from Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry Described
- [Dec 27, 2011]New Technique Makes it Possible to Synthesize Free Formic Acid from Carbon Dioxide and ...
- [Dec 27, 2011]Using Jatropha Hulls to Produce 2,3-butanediol
- [Dec 26, 2011]China Digital Ocean Prototype System Completed
- [Dec 26, 2011]Aptamer-Mediated Efficient Capture and Release of T Lymphocytes on Nanostructured Surfaces
- [Dec 26, 2011]Electrochemical Oxidation as Cleaner Cr(III) Process Established
- [Dec 23, 2011]Researchers Prepare Super-hydrophobic and Super-oleophobic Surface
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)