- [Dec 30, 2009]Reproductive Barriers between Two Sympatric Beetle Species Specialized on Different Hos...
- [Dec 29, 2009]XTBG Researcher Publishes Book on Seed Plants of Ailao Mountains
- [Dec 22, 2009]RUVBL2 Is a Novel AS160-Binding Protein That Is Involved in the Regulation of Insulin-s...
- [Dec 22, 2009]Prof FAN Zusen's Group Uncovers a Novel Cell-Death Pathway Induced by Granzyme F
- [Dec 22, 2009]Nature: Dawn of the Anomodonts
- [Dec 21, 2009]GABA Transporter-1 Activity Modulates Hippocampal Theta Oscillation and Theta Burst Sti...
- [Dec 18, 2009]Neural Progenitors Derived from Monkey Embryonic Stem Cells in Simple Monoculture System
- [Dec 17, 2009]New Basal Synapsid Supports Laurasian Origin for Therapsids
- [Dec 17, 2009]New Progress in Assembled Materials and Luminescent Nano-materials Made by LICP
- [Dec 14, 2009]PICB Study Identified Global Protein Expression Changes during Animal Hibernation
- [Dec 14, 2009]New Findings on the Origin of TrpRS
- [Dec 11, 2009]A long-limbed lizard from the Upper Jurassic/Lower Cretaceous of Daohugou, Ningcheng, N...
- [Dec 11, 2009]Early Cretaceous Salamander Help Resolve Caudate Phylogeny Aspect Controversial
- [Dec 11, 2009]Uncoupling Protein 2 Promotes Hepatocyte Apoptosis Induced by Acute Liver Injury
- [Dec 11, 2009]NewScientist: Early Birds May Have Dropped Teeth to Get Airborne
- [Dec 10, 2009]An Unusual Long-tailed Pterosaur with Elongated Neck from Northeast of China
- [Dec 10, 2009]Phylogeny of the Asian Spiny Frog Tribe Paini (Family Dicroglossidae) Sensu Dubois
- [Dec 10, 2009]Distinctive Paleo-Indian Migration Routes from Beringia Marked by Two Rare mtDNA Haplog...
- [Dec 09, 2009]SCBG Researchers Observe Nurse Effect of Plants
- [Dec 08, 2009]Nature published Fermi New Results
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)