- [Dec 17, 2012]PICB Joins Bill Gates Foundation Project for Higher Crop Yield
- [Dec 17, 2012]XIEG and Science Press Partners with Springer
- [Dec 05, 2012]UMN and QIBEBT Sign MOU to Consolidate Biomass Engineering Cooperation
- [Sep 12, 2012]Danish PM Has High Hopes for Sino-Danish Center
- [Oct 19, 2012]IMECAS Student Wins Championship of Seventh Annual International Microelectronics Olymp...
- [Aug 02, 2012]Chinese-Language Version of Encyclopedia of Life Launched in Beijing
- [Jul 17, 2012]MoU Signed Between PAS, CAS to Enhance Scientific Cooperation
- [Jun 18, 2012]Drexel-SARI Joint Center Founded
- [Jun 05, 2012]Sino-German Joint Research Program Approved
- [May 28, 2012]IHB Professor LIU Yongding Awarded Commander Grade of French Republic’s Order of Acade...
- [May 07, 2012]JA Solar to Establish Solar Efficiency Innovation Center with the Shanghai Institute of...
- [Apr 25, 2012]IMCAS Signs Agreement with UK Advanced Biofuel Firm
- [Apr 12, 2012]Intel Announces Internet of Things Joint Labs
- [Apr 06, 2012]IHEP, PAL Sign Cooperation Memorandum
- [Apr 01, 2012]IHEP Wins Bid for Waveguide System of MAX IV Project
- [Mar 29, 2012]CIOMP, NPG Co-Publish Light: Science & Applications
- [Mar 21, 2012]SIMM Receives Funding from NIH
- [Feb 28, 2012]CAS Academician WU Guoxiong Elected Honorary Fellow of RMetS
- [Feb 27, 2012]PPPL Contributes to EAST Diagnostics
- [Feb 20, 2012]"Asian Soil Partnership Program Nanjing Communiqué” Signed in China's Nanjing
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)