- [Sep 08, 2009]Guangzhou Branch
- [Sep 07, 2009]South China Sea Institute of Oceanology
- [Sep 07, 2009]South China Botanical Garden
- [Sep 07, 2009]Guangzhou Institute of Energy Conversion
- [Sep 07, 2009]Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry
- [Sep 07, 2009]Guangzhou Institute of Biomedicine and Health
- [Sep 08, 2009]Guangzhou Chemistry Co., Ltd.
- [Sep 08, 2009]Guangzhou Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)