- [Oct 31, 2014]Casein Kinase 2 Plays Dual Role in Growth Control
- [Oct 31, 2014]Med23 Regulates T-cell Activation and Prevents Autoimmunity
- [Oct 31, 2014]Research Reveals Unusual Doping Effect in High Curie Temperature Piezoelectric Ceramics
- [Oct 31, 2014]Alarm Pheromone Affects Conspecific Foraging Behavior of Honey Bees
- [Oct 31, 2014]Natal Locations of Foundresses Fig Wasps Modify Offspring Sex Ratios
- [Oct 31, 2014]IAP Scientists Improve Asian–Pacific Oscillation Prediction
- [Oct 31, 2014]Scientists Developed High-level Extracellular Production Strategy for Alkaline Pectate ...
- [Oct 30, 2014]Both Long-term Fertilizer Applications and Soil Properties Influence the Soil Microbial...
- [Oct 30, 2014]Air Pollution Remains in Urumqi for the Aeolian Dusts from Sandy Deserts
- [Oct 30, 2014]New Species of Ornithuromorph Bird Found from the Lower Cretaceous of Northeastern China
- [Oct 29, 2014]Novel Molecular Details of a Complex Mediating RNA-guided Immune Surveillance
- [Oct 29, 2014]Power-level-difference-based Dual-channel Post-filter Estimator Analysis Provide Way to...
- [Oct 29, 2014]Constrained MMSE LP Residual Estimator for Speech Dereverberation in Noisy Environments
- [Oct 28, 2014]Delay Period Activity in Medial Prefrontal Cortex Contributes to Learning Working Memor...
- [Oct 28, 2014]Identification of Multipotent Mammary Stem Cells Marker Gene
- [Oct 28, 2014]Degradation of Cardiac Myosin Light Chain Kinase by Matrix Metalloproteinase-2 Contribu...
- [Oct 28, 2014]Male and Female Pronuclear DNA Undergoes Active and Passive Demethylation in Mammalian ...
- [Oct 28, 2014]Parametric Space-time Detection and Range Estimation of a Small Target First Investigated
- [Oct 28, 2014]Acoustic Echo Control Uses Frequency-domain Stage-wise Regression
- [Oct 27, 2014]Why Hindgut Exceeded Small Intestine in Fibre Digestion and Cellulose Easily Digested t...
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)