- [Dec 31, 2013]White Light-emitting Diodes from Selective Epitaxy GaN Nanopyramids
- [Dec 31, 2013]Scientists Discover Key Enzymes Involved in Caerulomycin A Biosynthesis
- [Dec 31, 2013]Tracing Large Tetrapod Burrows From the Permian of Nei Mongol, China
- [Dec 30, 2013]APTS and RGO Co-Functionalized Pyrenated Fluorescent Nanonets for Representative Vapor ...
- [Dec 30, 2013]Liver Glycogen Metabolism Controls Blood Glucose Level and Lipid Metabolism
- [Dec 27, 2013]Subwavelength Imaging Utilizing Spoof Surface Acoustic Waves on a Two-dimensional Struc...
- [Dec 27, 2013]Face Recognition Solution Won “Intelligence Beijing” Prize for Excellent Solutions
- [Dec 26, 2013]Researchers Find Cumulative Mechanism for Brain State-Dependent Fast Visual Processing
- [Dec 26, 2013]Elevational Migration to Be Key in Conserving Woody Plant Species in Yunnan
- [Dec 26, 2013]Summer Rain Pulses may Stimulate a CO2 Release rather than Absorption in Des...
- [Dec 26, 2013]Scientists Uncover New Protein Complex to Control Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Colonization i...
- [Dec 26, 2013]Exploring Sexual Dimorphism in Large-sized Long-snout Ichthyosaurs
- [Dec 25, 2013]Fungal Culture Degeneration Connected with Mitochondrial Dysfunctions
- [Dec 25, 2013]Gas-liquid Two-phase Flow Sampling Measurement Using a Swirl Sampler
- [Dec 25, 2013]New Species of Eggysodontid Found From the Paleogene of the Guangnan Basin, Yunnan, China
- [Dec 24, 2013]Dynamical Resonances Accessible Only by Reagent Vibrational Excitation in the F+HD→HF+...
- [Dec 24, 2013]Expression Stability in Jatropha Reference Genes Evaluated by Using RT-qPCR
- [Dec 24, 2013]Inversion of Seabed Attenuation Using Time-warping of Close Range Data
- [Dec 24, 2013]QIBEBT Proposed High-Performance Computational Method to Significantly Accelerate Large...
- [Dec 24, 2013]Ischyromyid Rodents Found from the Eocene of Erlian Basin in Nei Mongol
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)