- [Dec 31, 2012]Ca2+ Regulates T-cell Receptor Activation through Phospholipid Electrostatic...
- [Dec 31, 2012]Poly (ethylene glycol) Acrylate Grafted Polystyrene Resin Prepared for Solid-phase Pept...
- [Dec 31, 2012]CNNIC Released ‘Security Status and Trends Analysis Report of Domain Name Service in C...
- [Dec 28, 2012]Persymmetric Rao and Wald Tests for Partially Homogeneous Environment
- [Dec 28, 2012]Researchers Explore on Cytotoxic Diterpenoids from Jatropha Curcas
- [Dec 28, 2012]Morphology in Polymer Solar Cells Tuned by Ternary Mixed Solvent
- [Dec 27, 2012]Scientists Compare Air/Soil Temperature Trends in Open Land and Understory of Subtropic...
- [Dec 27, 2012]NarG-containing Denitrifiers Play a Key Role in Nitrous Oxide Emission
- [Dec 27, 2012]HUIXIN02 Succeeds in in-orbit Data Processing
- [Dec 26, 2012]Adaptive Detection of Distributed Targets in Compound-Gaussian Clutter with Inverse Gam...
- [Dec 26, 2012]New Studies Reveal Inverse Relationship between Thiamine Nutritional Status and Depress...
- [Dec 26, 2012]Tumor-Resident Mesenchymal Stem Cells Promote Tumor Growth through Recruitment of Macro...
- [Dec 26, 2012]IGCAS Develops DGT Technique to Predict Methyl Mercury Uptake by Rice Plant
- [Dec 26, 2012]Researchers Synthesized Submicron Spherical Fe–MCM-48 with Actual Gyroid Like Structure
- [Dec 25, 2012]First Detailed Postcranial Anatomy Supporting Jeholosaurus a Basal Ornithopod
- [Dec 25, 2012]Bioremediation of Strontium (Sr) Contaminated Aquifer Quartz Sand based on Carbonate Pr...
- [Dec 25, 2012]ISA Researchers Find a Novel Vaccine for Piglet Edema Disease
- [Dec 25, 2012]Researchers Accomplish Quantitative Measurement of the Intrinsic Electric Fields in Ion...
- [Dec 24, 2012]Newly Discovered Patterns Challenge the Popular Pulsar Emission Models
- [Dec 24, 2012]Different Seed Traits Affect Scatter-hoarding Behavior of Rodents
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)