- [Dec 30, 2010]Synthesis of Metal Selenide Nanomaterials and Their Application in High-Performance Pho...
- [Dec 30, 2010]Rapid Probe and Isolation of Bioactive Compounds from Dioscorea Panthaica Using Human S...
- [Dec 29, 2010]New Approach Acquired for DNA Separation and Detection
- [Dec 28, 2010]Consensus Maps of Cloned Plant Cuticle Genes
- [Dec 28, 2010]Sand-Fixation Agents Synthesized from Effluent of Pulp and Paper Mills
- [Dec 28, 2010]NIMTE Makes Breakthrough in SOFC Stack Module Technology
- [Dec 27, 2010]Porphyrin Supramolecular Nanostructures: Controlled Assembly and Supramolecular Chirality
- [Dec 27, 2010]Micro and Nano Scale Metallic Glassy Fibres
- [Dec 24, 2010]Gibberellins (GAs) Modulate Jasmonate (JA) Signaling
- [Dec 24, 2010]IMP Obtained Streptomyces Avermitilis by Heavy-Ion Mutation
- [Dec 24, 2010]A New Conceptual Model for Predicting Vegetation Productivity
- [Dec 24, 2010]New Agent for Chemical Reduction of Graphene Oxide Films
- [Dec 23, 2010]New Preparation Technique for Catalytically Active Functionalized Ionic Liquids Receive...
- [Dec 23, 2010]ICCAS Develop Stimuli Responsive Gels Based on Low Molecular Weight Gelators
- [Dec 23, 2010]Physiological Differences in Rhododendron Calophytum Seedlings Regenerated in Mineral S...
- [Dec 23, 2010]Antibacterial and Antiviral Roles of a Fish β-Defensin Expressed Both in Pituitary and...
- [Dec 21, 2010]Chinese Scientists Achieved Inspiring Achievements in the Critical Assessment of Techni...
- [Dec 21, 2010]Styrene Monooxygenase from Pseudomonas sp LQ26 Catalyzes the Asymmetric Epoxidation of ...
- [Dec 21, 2010]WIPM Makes Progress on Choline Measurement in Tissues
- [Dec 20, 2010]Tissue Culture in the Rare and Endangered Plant of Metabriggsia Ovalifolia Achieves Suc...
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)