- [Dec 31, 2008]Therapeutic Beam Tests and First Cell & Animal Experiments Done Successfully in Deep-se...
- [Dec 31, 2008]Progress in Development of Method for Direct Identification of Super-heavy Nuclei
- [Dec 08, 2008]China's first multi-functional experiment system for space tribology
- [Oct 14, 2008]Progress On Drop Thermocapillary Migration
- [Sep 27, 2008]Breakthroughs Achieved in Breeding New Varieties of Wild Flowers
- [Sep 26, 2008]Progress in research of CPT atom clock
- [Sep 25, 2008]The Project of NMR Spectroscopy Instrument Passing Mid-term Examination
- [Jun 25, 2008]New technology of Solid-state NMR to study protein interface
- [Apr 28, 2008]Stage Achievements Made in Program of Investigation and Evaluation of Biofuel Resources...
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)