- [Aug 29, 2005]Progress in study of the microscopic approach to determine the colloidal stability
- [Aug 25, 2005]Institute of Mechanics (IMCAS) got Several Chinese Patents for Plasma Pyrolysis (Therma...
- [Aug 17, 2005]Progress on the laser-surface-alloyed carbon-nanotube reinforced hydroxyapatite bioacti...
- [Aug 16, 2005]New monograph published at Springer Verlag
- [Aug 16, 2005]New Development In The Study Of Micro Flows
- [Aug 16, 2005]Progress in the Study of Energy Absorption of Porous Material Filled Thin-Walled Struct...
- [May 25, 2005]Progress on the studies of the material properties of the Homoptera’s wings
- [May 18, 2005]Progress in the Silicon Carbide Bulk Crystal Growth Research
- [Apr 30, 2005]Progress in Multi-Optical ProteinChip Research
- [Jan 20, 2005]Recent Progress on Numerical Simulation of Fluid/Structure Interaction for Flight Vehicles
- [Jan 11, 2005]Research Progress about the Influence of Surface Forces on NEMS
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)