- [Dec 30, 2011]Changes in the Path of Brain Development Make Human Brains Unique
- [Dec 29, 2011]One More Step Closer to the Possible HIV/AIDS Vaccines
- [Dec 21, 2011]The Origins of Domestic Dogs: Did You Get It Right?
- [Dec 20, 2011]Large-scale Backcross between Wild and Domestic Pigs in East Asia is Revealed
- [Dec 16, 2011]Genomic Evidence Found for Domestication History of Asian Cultivated Rice
- [Dec 16, 2011]New Ctenochasmatid Pterosaur Found from the Lower Cretaceous of China
- [Dec 15, 2011]Genome-wide Association Study Identify Alleles Controlling Important Agricultural Trait...
- [Dec 15, 2011]High Ammonia Emissions from Agricultural Sources Exacerbate Air Quality in the North Ch...
- [Dec 14, 2011]CAS Vice-President: China to Create its Own System to Count Gas Emissions
- [Dec 14, 2011]Establishment of an Efficient Cardiac Differentiation System for Mouse and Human Induce...
- [Dec 12, 2011]China Needs More Research Vessels to Cater to Oceanological Demand: Expert
- [Dec 12, 2011]Chinese Academy of Sciences Elects 51 New Academicians
- [Dec 07, 2011]Nature: China Pushes to Rule the Waves
- [Dec 05, 2011]Strange New “Species” of Ultra-Red Galaxy Discovered
- [Dec 01, 2011]Researchers Fabricate Gas Sensor Using Macroscopic 3-D Graphene Foam Structure
- [Nov 30, 2011]CAS Supercomputer Hits Top 10 of the New Green 500
- [Nov 29, 2011]Boosting Global Food Security: A Remote Sensing Approach
- [Nov 28, 2011]To Know the Prey from the Predator--Changes in Krill Abundance Inferred from Antarctic ...
- [Nov 28, 2011]Spooky Action at a "Longer" Distance--A New World Record of Multi-Partite Entangled Sta...
- [Nov 23, 2011]New Evidence of Interpersonal Violence from 129,000 Years Ago Found in China
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)