- [Dec 09, 2013]Executive Director of the Integrated Research on Disaster Risk (IRDR) Programme
- [Dec 02, 2013]Postdoc Position on Muon Physics at IHEP
- [Nov 22, 2013]Postdoc Position at IHEP
- [Nov 18, 2013]ICIMOD Vacancy Announcement: Air Quality Specialist & Aerosol Scientist
- [Nov 14, 2013]Vacancy at ICIMOD: Survey Research Specialist/Senior Statistician
- [Nov 01, 2013]Vacancy at ICIMOD: Communications Associate
- [Nov 01, 2013]Vacancy at ICIMOD: Small Grants Officer
- [Oct 29, 2013]ISSI-BJ POST-Doctoral Position Announcement
- [Oct 24, 2013]One Postdoctoral Scientist Position on Bioenergy Modeling
- [Sep 03, 2013]Vacancy at ICIMOD: Senior Poverty Specialist
- [Sep 02, 2013]Vacancy at ICIMOD: Editor
- [Aug 28, 2013]Plant Biology Faculty Positions in Shanghai Center for Plant Stress Biology
- [Aug 08, 2013]Lab Manager Position in Shanghai Center for Plant Stress Biology
- [Aug 08, 2013]Postdoctoral Position in Shanghai Center for Plant Stress Biology
- [Jul 16, 2013]Postdoctoral Position on ATLAS Experiment at IHEP
- [Jul 01, 2013]A Joint Postdoctoral Position Available at CAS-MPG Partner Institute for Computational ...
- [Jun 26, 2013]Vacancies at ICIMOD: Senior Gender Specialist
- [Jun 25, 2013]Vacancy Announcement: Executive Director of the Integrated Research on Disaster Risk (I...
- [Jun 17, 2013]Research Assistant Positions in Molecular Virology/Protein Science at IBP
- [Jun 13, 2013]Head of Horticultural Training & Technique Position in Chenshan Botanical Garden, S...
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)