- [Dec 24, 2012]Principal Investigator Positions in Shanghai Center for Plant Stress Biology, Chinese A...
- [Dec 24, 2012]Vacancies at Institute for the History of Natural Sciences
- [Dec 10, 2012]Position at Suzhou R&D Center of State Key Laboratory for Oxo Synthesis and Selecti...
- [Dec 05, 2012]Management Assistant Position Open for International Space Science Institute Beijing Br...
- [Nov 15, 2012]Positions Open at CAS-MPG Partner Institute for Computational Biology
- [Nov 14, 2012]Postdoctoral Positions Open in Dr. ZHOU Jinqiu’s Laboratory
- [Oct 10, 2012]Open Rank Faculty Position and Postdocs in Immunology at XTBG
- [Oct 08, 2012]High-level Personnel Wanted by Haixi Institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- [Sep 19, 2012]Vacancies at ICIMOD：Ecosystems Analyst - Rangeland/Wetland
- [Sep 03, 2012]Research Positions at R&D Center for Green Chemistry and Catalysis at LICP
- [Aug 29, 2012]Postdoctoral Positions in Dr. ZHOU Jinqiu's Laboratory at SIBS
- [Aug 09, 2012]Positions at Research Group for Surface/Interface Behavior of Materials at LICP
- [Aug 06, 2012]Associate Investigator Position at Dr. ZHU Mingzhao's Group at IBCAS
- [Jul 11, 2012]Postdoctoral Fellowship Position on BESIII Experiment at IHEP
- [Jul 11, 2012]Postdoctoral Fellowship Position on ATLAS at IHEP
- [Jun 13, 2012]Faculty Positions in Conservation Biology at XTBG
- [Jun 08, 2012]Plant Biology Research Technician with Dr. Rocha’s Group at Institute of Subtropical A...
- [Jun 07, 2012]Open Positions at SIAT
- [Jun 05, 2012]IBP Seeks for Key Laboratory Director and Principle Investigators
- [May 07, 2012]Administrative Position at Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)