- [Dec 31, 2009]One Faculty, Two Postdoc and Several Graduate Student Positions
- [Dec 26, 2009]Lab Technician Position in Dr. Wang's Laboratory at the Institute of Biophysics, CAS
- [Dec 26, 2009]Research Assistant Position Available in the laboratory of Dr. Hong Tang at the Institu...
- [Nov 27, 2009]Vacant at the Finance Division of LICP
- [Nov 09, 2009]Postdoc/Assistant Professor/Associate professor positions in multifunctional nanopartic...
- [Nov 06, 2009]Research Assistant Position Available in Dr. Zhang Kai's laboratory at the Institute of...
- [Nov 02, 2009]Postdoctoral research fellows and an associate professor position are available in Dr. ...
- [Oct 30, 2009]Employment opportunities at the State Key Laboratory of Soil Erosion and Dryland Farmin...
- [Oct 17, 2009]Research Assistant Position in the Laboratory of Emerging Viruses
- [Oct 15, 2009]2009-2010 "Hundred Talents" Recruitment Notices
- [Oct 09, 2009]Talents Invitation from Suzhou Institute of Biomedical Engineering and Technology
- [Oct 09, 2009]Assistant Professor, Post-doc, Lab Technician Positions Are Available in the Laboratory...
- [Sep 28, 2009]Postdoctor Recruitment at Wuhan Botanical Garden
- [Sep 27, 2009]POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS available in the Institute of Oceanology
- [Sep 27, 2009]“Excellent Staff Plan” Job Notice in Lanzhou branch of the National science library
- [Sep 21, 2009]Research assistant available in the Institute Pasteur of Shanghai
- [Sep 18, 2009]Postdoctoral and Research Staff positions in structural biology
- [Sep 17, 2009]XTBG Invites Applications for 9 Postdoctoral Positions
- [Sep 16, 2009]Research Assistant, post-doc, lab manager positions are available in the laboratory of ...
- [Sep 09, 2009]Recruitment of a Principal Investigator/ Professor in IPS
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)