- [Dec 29, 2011]China, India, and Myanmar Design Collaboration for Sustainable Development in the Brahm...
- [Dec 20, 2011]Integration of Large-Scale Data in Bioinformatics Bears Fundamental Significance for Bi...
- [Dec 19, 2011]IMP and GSI Signed MoU for Research Cooperation
- [Dec 14, 2011]WBG, JKUAT to Boost Scientific Cooperation
- [Dec 10, 2011]PMO and MPA Forge Partner Group
- [Dec 09, 2011]CNIC Wins the Bid to Hold IEEE e-Science Conference in 2013
- [Nov 28, 2011]GUCAS and Springer Sign a Collaborative Agreement
- [Nov 21, 2011]UNEP and China Launch Landmark Ecosystem Management Programme for Developing Countries
- [Nov 15, 2011]CAS Vice-President Dr. LI Jiayang Awarded Honorary Doctoral Degree by NAIST, Japan
- [Nov 10, 2011]Prof. CAI Lei Honored IMA Young Mycologist Award
- [Nov 10, 2011]SIBS Signs Cooperation MoU with uOttawa
- [Nov 04, 2011]17th International Biophysics Congress Held in Beijing
- [Nov 03, 2011]President of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences Receives GUCAS Honorary Professorship
- [Oct 28, 2011]Climate Action A 'moral responsibility'----Chinese Climatologist Says the World Must Wo...
- [Oct 27, 2011]IRSA, VUB Sign MOU for Cooperation in Remote Sensing Field
- [Oct 27, 2011]Neuroscience Bulletin Indexed by SCI
- [Oct 26, 2011]SARI and Drexel Announce Research Collaboration to Establish Joint Center
- [Oct 24, 2011]The 12th RHESSI Workshop and High Energy Solar Physics Symposium Held in PMO
- [Oct 17, 2011]The Johns Hopkins University Joins 12 Other World-Leading Research Institutions as an N...
- [Oct 17, 2011]1st CAS-HGF Workshop on Supercomputing Held in Beijing
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)