- [Dec 31, 2009]Jacques Blamont Delivers Report on Outer Space Exploration
- [Dec 30, 2009]Prof. QIU Huasheng and Prof. CHEN Jin Head Delegation to Cambodia
- [Dec 29, 2009]IHEP-KEK Cooperative Agreement Extended to Another Five Years
- [Dec 25, 2009]Boeing Visit Shanghai Institute of Mircrosystem and Information Technology (CAS)
- [Dec 21, 2009]Foreign Ambassadors Visit CAS Institute in Hefei
- [Dec 21, 2009]The First China-Russia Bilateral Forum on Materials Held by SICCAS
- [Dec 14, 2009]Three Foreign Scientists Appointed as the Distinguished Senior Fellows of CASHIPS
- [Dec 04, 2009]President of Uzbekistan Academy of Sciences Visits Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica
- [Nov 30, 2009]Professor Herschel Rabitz Appointed as "Distinguished Fellow of Foreign Experts"
- [Nov 26, 2009]China-Hungary Workshop on Lake Restoration Held in Hefei
- [Nov 24, 2009]23rd New Phytologist Symposium: Carbon Cycling in Tropical Ecosystems Held in Guangzhou
- [Nov 19, 2009]ICT Team Ranked First in 2009 International Web Services Challenge With Full Mark
- [Nov 18, 2009]9th Asian-Pacific International Symposium of Micro-Separation and 1st Asian-Pacific Int...
- [Nov 09, 2009]6th PHIPSI Workshop Held at IHEP
- [Nov 13, 2009]SFIUG Hold 2009 Autumn Workshop in Yangzhou
- [Nov 09, 2009]10 Years Sino-German Yangtze Research Cooperation Parallel Workshops Held in Wuhan
- [Oct 30, 2009]Boeing and QIBEBT to Launch Collaboration on Bio Jet Fuel R&D
- [Oct 30, 2009]IHB Signs Cooperation Agreement with Paul Sabatier University
- [Oct 28, 2009]Joint Research Project Seminar of Threatened Plant Species in Sino-Vietnamese Border Ar...
- [Oct 22, 2009]21st International Conference on Magnet Technology Held at Hefei
From the President
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences looks back proudly on 2012 as a year of world-class scientific achievements as well as a year of organizational reform designed to foster even greater results. Last year, CAS honed ideas and concepts formulated over the past two years into an initiative called “Innovation 2020”. At the heart of this initiative is the goal of transforming CAS into an organization defined by democratization, openness and reliance on talent. CAS has achieved broad consensus for this program, which will enhance research freedom, improve research quality, deploy resources more efficiently and bring greater benefit to society, while integrating CAS’s functions as a research institution, higher education organization and academic society.
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Add: 52 Sanlihe Rd., Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Tel: 86-10-68597521 (day) 86-10-68597289 (night)
Fax: 86-10-68511095 (day) 86-10-68512458 (night)