|"Hundred Talents Program" Recruitment at Shanghai Advanced Research Institute
I. Research Domains:
Information and electronic technology, energy and environmental technology, medicine and bio technology, new material and process technology, advanced interdisciplinary studies.
1. The successful candidate must be citizens with Chinese nationality or experts/scholars willing to abandon their foreign nationality for permanent residence in China who are under 45 years’ old. Overseas applicants must be a Ph D with over 4 consecutive years’ research experience at abroad and have obtained the title of associate professor or above.
2. Having worked as an independent leader or key member of a project(subject) team and made significant achievements;
3. With high academic attainment in one’s own discipline, having produced research results at international level, and published 3 or more influential theses in key core journals; or in possession of major inventions (patents) and mastery of key technologies which are able to influence hi-tech industrialization in the relevant fields; all competent to act as academic leader in SARI as far as research capability is concerned.
4. Having certain influences in domestic or oversea academic community, able to grasp the development direction in one’s own discipline with long-term strategic vision, capable of leading a team to engage in internationally advanced scientific research and produce innovative results with international standard.
III. Post Benefits:
1. Research Fellowship
2. Start-up research fund: 1,000,000 RMB, extra amount available upon application in view of the needs in scientific research.
(1) Salary + Performance Bonus;
(2) Or Consensual Annual Salary: 250,000-350,000 RMB/year.
SARI will select from the above-mentioned two payment methods in accordance with actual situation.
(1) Housing subsidy: 100,000 - 600,000RMB
(2) For spouses of Hundred Talents Program awardees engaged from oversea, cities or provinces other than Shanghai who have not found a suitable job, a living subsidy at 1000 RMB/month will be distributed to them in no more than 12 months.
IV. Application Materials:
1. “Application Form”, “Application Form for Scientific and Technical Positions” (Please refer to http://e.ys168.com/?Sari )
2. Catalogue of publications, and their citation report, 3-5 representative theses
3. Relevant certifying documents (including: health certification, highest academic degree certificate as well as certification for research achievements, domestic & overseas employment)
4. 2-3 recommendation letters by experts (professors or the equivalent) in one’s own research field;
5. Prospect and proposal for future disciplinary research and related demand.
Note: Please specify your research domain & direction when submitting application materials.
V. Contact information:-
Contact: Ms. Wang Xiaojing
Address: Block 17, No. 115, Lane 572, Bibuo Road, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park,
Pudong, Shanghai , 201203, P.R. China